A hostel in a former brewery in Central Berlin. Is the Pfefferbett, whose name is a portmanteau of the words bett (“bed”) and Pfefferberg, that is the name of the entire complex, also taken from the Brewer Joseph Pfeffer who opened his business in 1841.
The best things of this hostel? The large entrance hall with billiards, table football and table tennis, a private courtyard where in summer, especially in the late afternoon, hosts concerts and events plus you have a terrace with a beautiful view on Mitte district (we are at the bottom of the Hill of Prenzlauer Berg).
– Fantastic location, right across the road from the Senefelderplatz U-Bahn station and in a cool suburb.
– Staff are friendly and helpful
– Nice big rooms and shared bathrooms are clean
– Comfy beds
– Awesome bar, good vibes, good food
– Shelf, socket and light by each bed
– WIFI is powerful in the common area but very weak or even not working in the bedrooms.
– Look at their apartments too! Are huge!